In matters relating to the processing of Personal Data, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to CMC Poland Sp. z o.o. Personal Data Protection Inspector, 82, Piłsudskiego Street, 42-400 Zawiercie.
Personal Data Controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, body or other entity which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are laid down in Union law or in the law of a Member State, a controller may also be designated in Union law or in the law of a Member State, or specific criteria for designation may be laid down. The Personal Data Administrator is CMC Poland Sp. z o.o. based in Zawiercie, 82. Piłsudskiego Street.
EEA European Economic Area, comprising the countries of the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland.
User means a person using the Website. By visiting the Website you automatically become a User.
The website is available at www.siatkizgrzewane.pl
Personal data shall mean information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, internet identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual.
Cookies are IT data, in particular small text files that are saved and stored on the devices through which you use our services. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they were stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number. These files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
GDPR By Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Newsletter module available on the Website, enabling the User to use the Newsletter service after subscribing and expressing appropriate consents.
Design a grid module for the design of welded nets, available on the Website, whose rules of operation and processing processes of Personal Data are described in the Terms of Service.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator limits the collection and use of information concerning the Users to the necessary minimum, required to provide services to them.
- The site may contain links to other websites, especially in articles and news. Such websites are in no way supervised by our service. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you read.
II. PERSONAL DATA
- The security of personal data entrusted to the Administrator is paramount. The Administrator has implemented procedures to prevent the violation of Personal Data security, in accordance with the applicable law, in particular in accordance with the PAC, the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, the Telecommunications Act of 16 July 2004.
- The controller shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, and the risks of violation of the rights or freedoms of individuals.
- We use a variety of appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including encryption, to maintain the security of your personal information. Your personal data is stored in secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have been authorised by the Administrator to the appropriate extent.
- The User's Personal Data is processed adequately to the purpose of the Administrator's provision of services available on the Website. If additional data is required from the User, in order to better match the services to the User, as well as to offer services at an even higher level, the User will be asked for additional consent. Each consent is voluntary and may be revoked by the User at any time.
- The Administrator will process Users' Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing of services, sending commercial information by electronic means, provided that the User agrees. The range of Personal Data that the Administrator will process are contact details such as name, email address.
- The Administrator will also process Personal Data for statistical purposes. The scope of information that the Administrator will process is the data from cookies indicated in section V. 1 below.
- The Administrator will process the Personal Data for the purpose of claiming.
III. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator does not transfer the User's Personal Data, does not sell or exchange them for marketing purposes with third parties. Personal data of users left in our service will not be disclosed to third parties or transferred to third countries or international organisations, subject to paragraphs 2, 3 and 4 below.
- During and for the purpose of providing services to the User by the Administrator, the User's Personal Data may be made available to third parties providing IT and hosting services to the Administrator, however, only after the conclusion of relevant agreements.
- The User's Personal Data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under the applicable law, including the judicial authorities.
- The Administrator's use of Google Analytics may involve the transfer of data to third parties outside the EEA under the terms of Google.
- Each transmission of Personal Data is carried out in accordance with applicable law.
IV. RULES RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator shall take particular care to protect the interests of the data subjects and shall ensure, in particular, that the data are available:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently for Users and other data subjects,
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes,
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed,
- correct and, if necessary, updated,
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed,
- processed in a way that ensures adequate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organisational means.
V. MECHANISMS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator indicates that he uses the following mechanisms to collect and store the following information:
- Data identifying the sessions of a given person in a web browser on the servers of the Website - using cookies,
- IP address, the origin of the Web page display request, browser type and language, date and time of the event,
- acquiring information about users and their behaviour through codes monitoring website traffic (including, among others, storing cookies in terminal devices). The data will be collected by Google Analitics for the purpose of creating statistics.
- Data collected while subscribing to the Newsletter.
- The data collected in point c above is used for marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used for the purpose:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences,
- optimize the use of the Website, in particular by recognizing the User's end device, maintaining the User's session,
- to create statistics.
- As regards cookies which are not related to the functionality of the Website, in the light of the wording of Art. 172 Telecommunications Law, the data collection takes place upon your prior consent.
- The data collected is used to monitor and check how users use the Website to improve the functioning of the Website for more efficient and trouble-free navigation.
- Please note that in some cases, independent of the Administrator, the software installed by the User on the terminal device used to browse websites (e.g. a web browser) introduces a default storage of Cookies in the User's terminal device. Users can change their Cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed, among other things, in such a way as to block the automatic settings of the cookies or to inform you each time they are placed on your terminal device. Details of this are available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
- You have the option to disable or restore cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser.
- The information on Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the Website.
- The storage period for Google Analytics cookies is 26 months.
- In order to receive the Electronic Newsletter, you only need to provide your name and email address. The Newsletter module available on the Website is intended for this purpose.
- After entering the above data, the Newsletter subscriber receives an e-mail message to the indicated e-mail address containing a link confirming the fact of subscribing to the Newsletter service. If the activation link is not confirmed, the Administrator will delete the data after the link expires.
- Email addresses will be stored in the newsletter service contact database on the Internet service provider's server.
- The data is provided voluntarily, however, failure to provide it makes it impossible to receive the Newsletter.
- The Newsletter subscriber has the possibility to resign from receiving it at any time. To do so, click on the cancellation link which is an indispensable element of each Newsletter. We will process your personal data until your consent is withdrawn.
- The Newsletter is for informational purposes and the subscription to the Newsletter is completely free.
- The rights of the Subscriber of the Newsletter are described in the GDPR Information Clause.
VIII. PURPOSES AND BASIS OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for processing your Personal Data is:
- the consent given by the User,
- legal regulations, in cases where these regulations entitle the Administrator to process Personal Data, such as where processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- All content on the Website is covered by copyright or trademark protection rights. Any use of the content covered by copyrights and trademarks may not be carried out by the User without the prior written consent of the Administrator, except for permitted personal use of the works within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights.
- Any actions contrary to the provision indicated above may give rise to civil and criminal liability for the User.
- All contents of the Website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- As the Administrator, we do not accept any liability for any damage arising from decisions made on the basis of the information on the Website or in connection with its unauthorised use. The above sentence shall not apply where such liability results from generally applicable law, in particular consumer law in its broadest sense.